Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Just another day

As I will be going to India, I have to have a visa. It can be a one day affair,
  • I forgot my mobile
  • It was a public holiday in India.. I have to come back another time
  • I decided to visit a friend in hospital, yesterday he was released
  • Leaving a good conversation made me come late for my training
Ah well, I will have to go another day.. the sun was shining, the train was on time, I visited an organisation known to be interested and involved in Wikipedia., I have a question to ask my teacher... It is not all bad, no day is.
Thanks,
      GerardM

2 comments:

vet Mississauga said...

It is a pleasure going through your post. I have bookmarked you to check out new stuff from your side.

massage toronto said...

A very well-written post. I read and liked the post and have also bookmarked you. All the best for future endeavors.