Sunday, June 05, 2011

#WMFboard; politics - business is not as usual

To me #politics is a dirty word. For the #Wikimedia board of trustees, the last thing we need are politicians.

When you are interested, you know what I stand for. When you are interested, you will find interviews with other candidates on my blog. They are people I know, respect. They are people I want you to consider.

Not every body who I send 10 questions has answered them. It is one regret I have because the questions I send were my questions for them. Personal questions. Some candidates will not receive my questions as I do not know them. Some of them do not get questions for different reasons including that I have been otherwise preoccupied in the last week.

As a Wikimedian I am known as an advocate for several issues. I cannot and will not promise that I will be able to deliver anything. What you can be sure off is that I will be heard on these issues. The most important thing is that you can trust me to do well and mean well for this wonderful organisation that is so dear to me.
Thanks,
       GerardM

No comments: