Sunday, July 31, 2005

Working on my presentations

Wikimania is only a few days off. There will be many exiting speakers. And I hope to be one. Not that I will not speak. I am getting nervous. I did my homework, I did write my presentation and there are so many things I would like to include but can't.

I can't because things have to develop some more. Because Ultimate Wiktionary is still some way off. Because people are still thinking old Wiktionary and I would only confuse most people even more.

Really, when we get UW life and functional it will be great. The filenames that I used have names like Spelling, Word and Meaning. The problem is that people think of them as a spelling a word or a meaning. Somtimes I think I should have named them Kwik, Kwek and Kwak. (you may also know them as Huey, Dewey, and Louie. It would make it more abstract but if it would help ??

No comments: